Please note: The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. The servers that make the Website available worldwide are located in the USA. All matters relating to the Website are governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, in the USA. Please note that any information you provide will be transferred to the USA, and by using the Website or providing us your personal information, you authorize this transfer.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register with the Website, you can elect to provide us with contact information, such as your name, physical and electronic address, phone number, and other similar contact details to receive information and updates on our products and services, as well as those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses as well as those of our third-party partners. We use return email addresses to answer the email that we receive, and we may use return email to send you other information. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose.
When visiting the Website, you may be asked questions, the answers to which are collected on an aggregate basis (i.e., the answers will not be stored in a manner that identifies them with you personally).
Contest and Sweepstakes
Registration may be required to be eligible to enter online contests or sweepstakes. The Company may use the information you provide when registering to manage your entry, fulfill prizes, which may include disclosure to third-party entities that assist with such fulfillment, and for other marketing and promotional purposes related to the contests or sweepstakes as disclosed on the rules applicable to a particular contest or sweepstakes.
In addition to information that you provide us voluntarily, the Company may collect aggregate information in the form of IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers, the computers that “serve up” web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you request a page from the Website, our servers log your IP address and certain other information, such as browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, data/time stamp, and clickstream data. We do not link this automatically-collected data to any data that is personally identifiable to you. Although your Website session may be logged, the automatically-collected data will not reveal to us any personally identifiable information about you.
Cookies and Other Tracking Devices
The Company may store cookies (e.g., locally stored objects) in your computer’s hard drive when you visit the Website. These devices are used to help us speed up your future activities or to improve your experience by remembering the information that you have already provided to us. Some of our business partners may also use these devices to provide us with anonymous data and information regarding the use of the Website. At your option, you may block or delete devices from your hard drive. However, by disabling such tracking devices, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Website. For more about cookies, including links to web browser instructions for disabling and managing such tracking devices, visit http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use information collected from you in the following ways:
- We may use information for internal user activity and marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to the Website. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
- We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses and those of our third-party partners.
- We may arrange for selected companies who provide services such as marketing and promotion to send you information that may be of interest to you if you have elected to receive such information. In such circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations who will agree to be bound by the terms of this privacy statement. We will obtain your permission before we send you any such communications.
- Information that you post on or through the public areas of the Website (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of the Website are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations for the performance of services provided to us or in connection with the administration and support of the activities noted above (e.g., the administration of a marketing campaign).
- We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of the Website.
- The Company does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals
Our policies and procedures limit access to personal information to those with a business reason to know such information. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot represent, warrant, or guarantee that communications between you and us, or personal information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, loss, misuse, or alterations. The Company disclaims any and all liability for unauthorized access or use, or COMPROMISE of your personal information submitted through the Website. Users are hereby advised that they submit such personal information at their own risk.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A EUROPEAN DATA SUBJECT WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If your personal data is collected within the European Union, you may at any time exercise certain rights you may have under applicable law and regulations, including the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and information related to how it is processed.
- The right to rectification or erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of your personal data, which includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement, and certain rights to request that we erase your personal data without undue delay.
- The right to restrict or object to processing your personal data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your personal data under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, processing is unlawful, your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing, or you have otherwise objected to processing related to automated individual decision-making).
- The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your personal data transmitted from us to another controller.
- Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Any requests related to the above rights may be made by sending an email to email@example.com
ACCESS TO, MODIFICATION OF, AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You may request that we provide you the information we hold about you, update your information, or ask us to remove your information, or to correct any inaccuracies in such personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to deal with your request within a reasonable time.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California have the right to request from certain businesses with whom the California resident has an established business relationship a list of all third parties to which the business, during the immediately preceding calendar year, has disclosed certain personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. To obtain this information, you should send a request to email@example.com with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights.” In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California Privacy Rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF POLICY